PDF – 32.9 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 51190 is a blue double-sided repulpable tape consisting of a paper backing and a modified water soluble acrylic adhesive combined with a film liner.
Following functions are provided:
- High shear resistance and good initial tack
- Special tear-away backing: reliable splitting without leaving open adhesive residues
- Good repulpability over pH-range: pH3 –pH9
Main applicationstesa® 51190 is suitable for core starting and end tabbing applications in the paper producing and paper converting industry
- Core starting: no open adhesive residues on core or on the web
- End tabbing: allows (semi) automatic roll opening due to splitting strip
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
Static shear resistance
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.