We are a well-structured and ambitioned program team that implements S/4HANA in all tesa regions worldwide within multiple rollout projects. Objective is to establish a globally integrated process and systems platform enabling tesa to operate according to joint standards and best practices. Positive attitude, eagerness to learn and grow as well as drive to succeed are essential for us.
In your role you will report to the IT program management and work closely with the rollout teams in the various regions. Within your daily work you are going to lead challenging projects or sub-projects within our global program. Be it planning and execution of complex implementation phases or end to end responsibility for designated large deliverables, you will work at the heart of an exciting and functioning global program. Beyond your rollout project tasks you will also closely work with the program management team on integration topics. In your role you will apply and grow your skillset to shape and build the foundation of tesa´s digital roadmap.
- Plan projects or sub-projects including clear definition of timeline, resource and budget requirements
- Understand and manage functional, technical and resource interdependencies
- Lead execution of respective projects or sub-projects
- Provide transparency on project progress
- Manage interdisciplinary project teams
- Manage related risks and issues
- Manage budgeting
- Escalate to project or program management as appropriate
- Closely collaborate with program management, rollout project leads and the team of experienced Business and IT Consultants
- Degree in Economics, IT, Engineering, or similar
- Several years of experience in SAP project or sub-project management
- Relevant experience in driving complex cross-functional project issue resolution
- Pragmatic and structured way of working
- Self-motivated and solution result oriented
- Strong communication skills in international environment
- Excellent English and German language skills both verbally and written
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)