The Electrical Systems business unit provides a comprehensive range of adhesive tapes for wire harness winding for the automotive industry. The adhesive tapes hold the cables together reliably and efficiently and also protect them from unwanted background noise and friction. The Product Developer (m/f/d) works on corresponding tasks with the following main focuses. This position is also suitable for career starters / graduates who want to develop.
- Participation in and independent project management of product development, raw material and relocation projects in the Electrical Systems division
- Development and continuous optimisation of products including the creation of test plans as well as the production and testing of product samples in the laboratory
- Scale-up from laboratory to commercial scale including planning, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of pilot plant and production trials
- Development of application-technical test procedures as well as independent planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of application-technical tests for customers
- Presenting results at seminars and meetings
- Close cooperation with related functions from the production plants, marketing, technology development and international interfaces
- Cooperation with external experts such as universities and suppliers as well as advising customers in connection with technical issues
- Completed master degree in process engineering, materials science, chemical engineering or similar
- Strong interest in the entire product development process, starting in the laboratory and ending in production
- Very good written and spoken English, German language skills are an advantage
- Quick perception, initiative and creativity
- Solution-oriented, independent and structured way of working
- High communicative competence and ability to work in a team, also in international teams
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)