Pressure-sensitive products for the automotive industry are more than just adhesive tapes. That's why we need your innovative spirit to create solutions for a future generation. Meet the challenges of a changing business with design flexibility in a motivated team.
- Develop prototypes and products with new design elements for the fast changing market of connected interior and exterior automotive parts.
- Contribute to customer requirement analysis and translation into development concepts
- Business case-driven development for the global automotive project pipeline
- Material screening for the development of functional & multilayer tapes
- Product responsible for a product range. Regular coordination with suppliers, marketing, application technology, customers, tesa plants and the international tesa R&D locations
- Management of projects and feasibility studies
- Technical (laboratory) evaluation of samples and prototypes
- Scaling up prototype development to pilot or production scale
- Evaluation of patents, filing of own patents
- University degree in chemistry, engineering, materials science or a related technical discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in industry and a strong technical understanding are desirable
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in product development, preferably experience in the adhesives, coatings or paint industry
- Solid know-how in project management, preferably experience with agile methods
- Quick perception, assertiveness and creativity
- Solution-oriented, independent and structured way of working and an innovative attitude
- Enjoy interdisciplinary cooperation; strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, also in international teams
- Good command of English
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)