Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
With heart and soul, you are a product owner who listens and understands their customer to develop and optimize feature that your customers love. You are responsible for all our recently launched marketplace products which encompasses an ERP and a channel management tool.
- As Product Owner Marketplace you are responsible for the feature conception and development of the Marketplace ERP, the Channel Management tool and other tools such as CRM or performance marketing tools etc.
- The Product Owner is the key contact for our business when it comes to new Marketplace demands and requirements. The product Owner acts also as a consultant to satisfy business needs
- The Product Owner manages a cross functional product team of several service provider and involved business functions such as eCommerce operations and key users
- You create a product vision with a dedicated customer focus along with the process owner. Together you align everyone involved in the product with it
- To build a product backlog the you analyze and coordinate requirements regarding the optimal customer value and transform them into user stories
- You prioritize your work by optimal user needs with business value
- You are responsible for end2end detailed conception and implementation in an agile manner with that manage national and international stakeholder accordingly
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the concept and coordination of development in backend systems such as PIM or SAP that are involved to bring a a user story to life
- You ensure stable operations of the all Marketplace systems and coordinate all service provider
- Studied information science or business sciences
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ERP systems and a good understanding of End2End processes to run a digital business, preferably in an eCommerce and marketplaces context
- Can handle the MVP environment of a new digital business with a startup mentality in a corporate context
- Highly structured way to manage a huge core team involved in the concept and development phase
- Entrepreneur who always focusses on their customer and balances its action between growth and efficiency
- Drive to provide our customer and user with optimal value
- Empathy and excellent communication skill to provide information geared to the target group and manage stakeholder
- Assertive to manage a complex project and achieve challenging goals in time and budget
- Spoken and written English