Join a consumer-focused eCommerce driven team full of passion and team spirit!
We are currently replatforming the technological core of tesa’s eCommerce business to build the foundation for our envisioned growth path. For this improved setup we are seeking to fill multiple Product Owner positions to cover the width of processes along the customer journey and backend system components.
As a “Product Owner eCommerce Applications (m/f/x)” you drive the technology development for our webshops and marketplace business across Europe. You are responsible for the identification and definition of value propositions and key functionalities in our eCommerce systems to provide a superior customer experience as well as efficient internal processes. You will shape these ideas from inception through launch to continuous improvement working closely together with a crossfunctional team of internal experts as well as external partners.
- Collect, understand and align business requirements as well as stakeholder management
- Break down business requirements into tangible user stories and transform into technical requirements
- Manage and prioritize development backlog and roadmap
- Coordinate and manage scope, budgets, time, and resources of external implementation teams and partners
- Manage and execute QA testing activities
- Manage an agile implementation process with external providers and the internal team
- Monitor & analyze business relevant KPIs and derive corrective and improvement actions
- Scout technologies and evaluate their potential to elevate tesa’s eCommerce business
- Drive ongoing enhancements and improvements to tesa’s eCommerce applications
- Bachelor / Master degree in information technology or similar, or comparable proven practice expertise
- Profound business experience in eCommerce in a similar role
- Functional and/or technical skills in eCommerce solutions and related services (such as PIM, MAM, CMS, Shop and Channel Management, Integration Middleware, ERP, CRM and/or Data & Analytics)
- Ideally experience in one or more of the following tools and services: Symfony, Contentserv, Shopware 6, Channel Advisor, Actindo, SAP Business One
- Experience in agile work environments (Kanban and/or SCRUM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- English & German fluent
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)