tesa´s Procurement Excellence Team drives the procurement transformation at tesa. Being responsible for the development of all global procurement standards, tools and processes, our mindset is ruled by process efficiency, transparency and digitization. Our target is to enable our international procurement team to create maximum value for tesa. Does that fit to your mindset? Come join us!
- Drive the development and implementation of our digitization roadmap
- Manage optimization, standardization and digitization projects for our scouting, sourcing and purchasing activities
- Support and develop our global procurement team with trainings and continuous improvement initiatives, i.e. for SAP Ariba, Guided Category Management or Supplier Risk Management
- Conduct external benchmarks and visit conferences for networking and exchange
- Coordinate global and cross-functional stakeholders
- Master´s degree in economics, industrial engineering and/or information management
- At least 3-4 years of experience in procurement or as procurement process consultant
- Passion for digitalization and business excellence methods
- Long-term experience in cross-functional, international and virtual teams
- Communication skills, reasoning power and assertiveness
- Analytical as well as conceptual skills
- High level of personal initiative and responsibility
- Structured way of working and solution-oriented mindset
- Project management and presentation capabilities
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)