- Execution of M&A buy- and sell-side transactions, including:
- Analysis of potential target companies
- Financial assessment of companies, including analysis of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and preparation of business cases and company valuations (e.g. DCF, multiples)
- Coordination and steering of comprehensive due diligence processes, including collaboration with internal tesa and Beiersdorf functions as well as selection and steering of external transaction support
- Communication with target companies, investors, internal functions and external advisors
- Support on negotiations and legal process documentation (e.g. NDAs, SPAs, APAs)
- Derivation of summary conclusions and recommendations for Senior Management-, Board- and Supervisory Board-decisions
- Structured screening and analyses of markets and competitors
- Master's degree in economics or equivalent and 3-5 years professional experience in the areas of M&A consultancy and/or corporate M&A
- Technical and methodological competence (esp. financial analysis, taxation and company valuation)
- Proven track record in managing international projects
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in German and English
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)