- Disciplinary management of the Finance & Accounting Center of Expertise team of currently 9 employees
- Inhouse Business Partner for Finance & Accounting processes
- Development and optimization of a digital finance process landscape strategy in alignment with global process owner (GPO)
- Drive digital transformation, process efficiency and automation for Finance & Accounting processes globally
- Conducting process and risk analyses, identifying potential for improvement and advising departments on optimization options
- Responsible for the development, documentation, and implementation of conceptual solution proposals for Finance & Accounting processes including the assurance of compliance with the global process model and the global SAP template
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or a comparable qualification
- 5-10 years of relevant business experience
- Strong people management skills
- Extensive Know How in process management (process analysis, optimization, implementation and monitoring)
- Extensive Know How in project management
- Practice in business process automation and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Knowledge of process modeling and process analysis methods and tools
- High process and solution orientation as well as hands-on mentality
- Fast comprehension for familiarization with new topics
- Good understanding of complex business processes
- Languages: English and German
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)