Product descriptiontesa® 4163 is a specially formulated soft PVC tape with good film flexibility and an UV- and weathering-stable acrylic adhesive. tesa® 4163 is universally applicable, though it is exceptionally qualified for applications in electric installation work, repairing, splicing, or bundling. The PVC-backing makes for high durability strength, and the acrylic adhesive ensures a high adhesion to various surfaces. Furthermore, the tape conforms to US safety standard 302. tesa® 4163 is available in many colors: black, white, grey, blue, yellow, red and green. Typical widths are 12 mm and 19 mm (more available) and are offered in 33 meter length.
- Flexible soft PVC backing for excellent conformability
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces
- tesa® 4163 conforms to US safety standard 302
- The premium multipurpose soft PVC Tape is suitable for electric installation work, repairing, splicing, or bundling
- Available in multiple bright colors, tesa® 4163 can also be used for marking and color-coding
- Isogenogrey color for installation of e.g. water or heating pipes
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Dielectric breakdown voltage
Certified according to
Additional Infotesa® 4163 conforms to US safety standard 302.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.