PDF – 33.6 kB
Product descriptionDouble-sided foam plate mounting tape for reverse mounting application.
First the tape is applied to the plate. Then the liner of the tape is removed and plate and tape are mounted on the cylinder/ sleeve.
- Low thickness tolerance
- Long lasting, constant recovery characteristics
- FLEX product design compensates for irregular bonding surfaces
- Low tack surface characteristics (plate side adhesive) for easy repositioning and mounting
- High plate bonding
- High tape bonding towards sleeve side
- Easy plate demounting
- Structured PP-liner to prevent formation of air pockets when the plate is mounted
Main applicationsMounting of 1,14 mm (0,045'') and 1,70 mm (0,067'') flexographic printing plates onto steel /alu /PU sleeves/cylinders
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
PE foam with film lamination
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.