Reporting to the Head of Business Operations, in this role you are in the lead and the driver of:
- Securing adequate daily operations, reporting and measurement via 3PL
- Initiation and execution of Supply chain continuous improvement initiatives both in Logistics and Material Management
- Managing and leading via dotted-line relationships, you drive the Supply Chain Excellence experience
Are you ready to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions?
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustain-able adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together
Do you strive for success within a global operating company?
Then apply now!
As Head of Supply Chain Europe, the single point of contact for Operations Support to the Regional BU/Segments, you are accountable and take the lead for:
- Operations Support consisting of Logistics (warehousing and transportation), Demand and Supply Planning, Master Data Management
- Managing the European Logistics Operations both insourced and outsourced via 3PL of: Operation Support Processes, Policies and Performance indicators both on strategic and operational level in line with Regional and Global requirements; fact-based end to end operation with clear SLA’s and KPI’s
- Defining and deploying Operations Support Processes, Organization and Technology; Implementation of state of the art digitized tools in Operation Support activities
- Securing effective standardization across the region in order to leverage efficiency gains while making sure that customer needs are met with proactive customer management
- Support in building clear Vision/Mission, Strategy, and Objectives for the European Business Operations organization
- Ensure appropriate capabilities, competencies and capacities for Operations Support in the Region by bringing adequate knowledge via a Regional Key User Community
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 10-12 years of experience in Business Operations, Customer Support, Supply Chain domain
- Proven experience in leading transformation in this domain
- Ability to manage deliverables via indirect teams
- Understanding of the newest trends in end-to-end Operations with major focus on Demand/Supply Planning and Logistics related trends
- Experience in leading multi-lingual and multi-location Operations Teams
- A balanced approach between strategic and hands-on mindset
- Proven experience in managing 3rd party logistics providers on both tactical and operational level
- A detailed understanding of Operations with major focus on Demand/Supply Planning and Logistics related trends
- The ability to effectively communicate cross functionally and at all levels
- The ability to work across boundaries to build key relationships with customers, peers and leaders both internally and externally
What we offer:
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you to discover new talents and assume responsibility at an early stage. In addition to very attractive compensation, we offer you good social benefits in an international environment.