tesa Exhibits at the World’s Leading Trade Show for Composite Materials
As a partner to manufacturers and companies that process composite materials, we will be presenting our self-adhesive products and system solutions at JEC World in Paris from March 12th to 14th, 2019.
The Trend Is Evident
Adhesive tape technology is becoming the key technology of the 21st century in numerous industries. This is also reflected in our product range, with about 75 percent of the group’s revenues stemming from industrial applications, such as the automotive and transportation industries, aviation, and wind turbine manufacturers.
Driven by the energy revolution, composite materials for lightweight designs are becoming increasingly important in these and other industries – and with them, lightweight adhesive tape solutions that are increasingly replacing traditional bonding technologies. These not only save weight compared to screws or rivets, but they also do not damage the material. Adhesive tape also offers clear advantages over liquid adhesives, making processing easier, faster, and cleaner by eliminating steps such as drying, hardening, and cleaning.
Trade Show Highlights
We will present a selection of industry proven products as well as new innovations and insights from our research and development centers, this includes:
- Durable, permanent bonding tapes that withstand harsh conditions
- Double-sided adhesive tapes for attaching honeycomb panels during the milling process
- Self-adhesive composite layer fixation
- Silicone-free adhesive tapes for fabric cutting processes
- Surface protection films that can be removed without leaving any residue
- Security labels for individual and tamper-proof component labeling