PDF – 37.5 kB
Product descriptiontesa® ACXplus 77811 is a double-sided acrylic foam tape for mounting of automotive exterior attachment parts. It is a triple-layer symmetrically designed product, coated on both sides with LSE adhesive. It can help eliminate the primer in the process. Its high-performance LSE adhesive creates an efficient and secure bond to typical automotive attachment parts made of LSE (like PP and PP/EPDM) and MSE (like ABS) plastics without primer.
In addition, our product also has excellent adhesive properties when it comes to different types of OEM clear coats. Thanks to its viscoelastic acrylic foam core, tesa® ACXplus 77811 Primerless Line has the ability to absorb and dissipate dynamic and static loads.
Also available in 0.8 mm and 1.5 mm formats
- High initial performance on LSE plastics and difficult-to-bond clear coats without primer
- Superior peel-adhesion level right after application
- Excellent bonding stability at an application temperature as low as 5°C
- Efficient and robust application
- Viscoelastic acrylic foam core to compensate for different thermal elongation of bonded parts
- Outstanding wet-out property
- High humidity and UV resistance
LSE: low surface energy
MSE: medium surface energy
Main applicationstesa® ACXplus 77811 Primerless Line is suitable for a wide range of permanent exterior mounting applications. To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates involved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Example applications are:
- Body side moldings and decorative trims
- Pillar appliqués
- PDC mounting
Type of adhesive
-40 to +80 °C
Total thickness (mm)
Adhesion to ABS (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PP (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PP (initial, 1 min)
Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)
Adhesion to Steel (initial, 1 min)
Static shear resistance at 90°C
> 10,000 min
Ageing resistance (UV)
- Static shear resistance tested with 25 mm x 25 mm tape on steel, 200 g weight
- PV 15 = royal blue siliconized HDPE film liner
- Temperature range: values are load dependent
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.