The Sales Specialist Flexo Print & Paper is responsible for providing tesa solutions to an assigned geographic territory in North America (Northeast/Midwest territory). In addition, the Sales Specialist helps implement business and category strategies to end users and distributor partners in the assigned territory.
What you will do:
- Meet or exceed all established sales objectives and goals for assigned territory.
- Responsible for coordinating sales activities in the assigned geographic territory to promote sales and deliver growth targets.
- Understand and communicate customer needs to tesa colleagues to foster customer intimacy.
- Foster collaboration within Flexo Print & Paper team and key stakeholders, including channel partners to solve customer problems and deliver innovative solutions.
- Develop and maintain Opportunity Pipeline for the assigned territory.
- Effectively maintain customer data in tesa global CRM system
What you will need:
- Four year college degree. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2 years combined experience in industrial sales and/or marketing in the print industry, flexo highly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence complex organizational structures
- Strong analytical skills / creative problem solving capabilities. Ability to navigate complex business negotiations
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license, passport, and physical ability to drive for lengthy periods
- Skilled and proficient in use of computers to include but not limited to Microsoft products-Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint-as well as ability to use Customer Relationship Management software programs
- Ability and willingness to adapt own work schedule to satisfy customer needs. Must be available for air/auto travel up to 70% of the time
- Spanish language capability a plus.
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled