- Maintain a reliable sales forecast and the distribution of forecast information
- Collect specific market & customer information from Product Responsible / Sales Segments about future sales and promotion planning and register in the tesa planning system (OMP+)
- Establish demand planning culture through systematic forecast accuracy review and drive continuous improvement plan
- Assist in driving assigned projects within the Operations Department (write a short summary of the role)
- Determine overall sales forecast based on input from sales segments - including:
- Coordinating monthly sales segment meetings
- Collaboration on campaign planning
- Challenging product responsible on slow moving NART’s
- Regular forecast updates during the month
- Monitor forecasting performance with regard to target, identify improvement potential and derive and apply improvement measures
- Work with Regional Demand Planners to discuss and confirm the monthly forecasting figures and to get commitment for these numbers
- Proactive information to Product Responsible in case of major deviations (+/-) in demand
- Contact person for DRP/master planner in case of delays/bottlenecks and facilitate allocation of product business decisions
- Support annual pruning process
- Coordinate assigned projects as designated by Operation Manager
- University degree (logistics, supply chain) or equivalent
- Certificate in CPM an advantage
- Preferably mother-tongue level in one of the Nordic languages. Fluent in English.
- Relevant experiences in sales planning / forecasting (>3 years)
- Relevant experiences in project management (>3 years)
- Experience in a multinational company with a matrix organization
- Data driven & analytical with an eye for detail
- Persistent and goal focussed
- Proactive: Foresee obstacles and actively seek solutions to internal and external challenges
- A good salary
- bonus scheme
- pension and health insurance.
- We are located in a newly renovated office, where emphasis is placed on well-being and a good working environment. Opportunity for delicious lunch arrangement and other staff benefits.
- Tesa Nordic is located at Engholm Parkvej 8, 3450 Allerød.
Please send the application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send it to the external agency