Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Driving optimization projects to implement the digital roadmap of the global procurement function.
A strong focus of this role is on a company-wide global S4Hana transformation project in which the you are responsible to
- Deliver various procurement related work stream activities
- Align between business and IT conducting fit-to-template analyses, managing testing and training activities
- Design processes for the key functionalities as well as intercompany business
- Be part of the project team and communicate to all relevant stakeholders in and outside of the project
You will further manage process improvement projects. You will focus on continuous optimization and further development of tesa’s procurement landscape
- Master degree in business, IT or engineering and min. 3 years of experience in management or IT consulting
- Experience in project management and large business + IT transformation projects
- High level of process consulting expertise and broad technical knowledge in the area of SAP MM with S/4HANA; basic understanding of SAP Ariba is a plus
- Strong communicator in English and German language
- Able to motivate people for change and handle change resistance successfully