From the first discovery that tesa® products can be used for data storage, to unique marking technologies and digital tools – since our founding in 2001, we have developed into a leading solution provider for digital transformation at the product level.
For brands that want to go digital, we connect their products with the digital world. By creating unique markings and digital tools, we let products communicate with consumers, exchange data, and interact with track & trace systems.
As a full subsidiary of tesa®, we are part of tesa SE within the Beiersdorf Group. The profound experience of Beiersdorf in international brand management with its own global brands such as Nivea and Eucerin, as well as the expertise of tesa® with market-leading adhesive solutions, is merged with the pioneering digital competence of tesa scribos®. This exceptional combination enables us to design unique solutions for our international customers from all kinds of industries. Based on extensive consultations, we develop, customize and implement solutions – all from one source. Our clients include world-leading companies such as Peugeot, BOSCH, Castel Frères, Danone and Chloé.
- Acquisition of projects and clients in different industry segments (e.g. Automotive, FMCG, Pharma, Wine & Spirits, Luxury, Consumer Electronics, Chemicals, etc.) in the Sales Region Central & Northern Europe
- Creating and maintaining a customer and prospects network, identifying core buying center processes and carrying out competitive insights
- Understanding and translating customer/prospect needs to succeed in project work from first concept to product approvals to final contract closings
- Take over customer management responsibility for existing clients
- Establish and drive challenging customer projects as a project leader
- Strengthening commercial offline and online negotiations by excellent business acumen
- Responsible for sustainable sales and profit growth
- Acting as a team player in an international environment
- Close cooperation especially with Business Consulting- and Project Management Team and a multinational Sales Team
- Share and communicate valuable market information internally through new digital channels with positive team spirit in a fast paced way
- Bachelor/Master in Business, Engineering or comparable degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in sales, business development or suitable technical oriented areas, preferably in project business environment
- Profound experience in the field of product-security and brand protection – experience in CRM, IT and/or track & trace is a plus
- Self-starter with “Hunter” mentality, high level of assertiveness and persistence
- Intrinsic motivation and a positive manner by working in a dynamic environment
- Networker with excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Highly self-organized and result oriented
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to travel by company car
- Business fluent in German and English