Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- You support the identification of new fields and ideas from
- Market pull through design thinking workshops, crowd sourcing, market trend monitoring, market & consumer research, etc.
- Technology push through hackathons, open innovation challenges, technology trend monitoring, start-up screening, etc.
- You support the detailing of innovative ideas, especially creating visions, defining value propositions, identifying solution principles, creating and testing proto-/pretotypes, designing business models, etc.
- You collect important information for the qualification of new ideas and concepts with a focus on desirability (insight, need gap, likability, …), viability (market size, business potential, cost, …) and feasibility (technical properties, risks, technology readiness, investment need, …)
- You support us in cross-functional projects by leading individual work packages
- You help us to bring our agile way of working to the next level by testing and implementing new tools, methods, processes, templates, …
- You are highly interested in developing, understanding and progressing new consumer centered product, service and business model innovations in the B2C business
- You are eager to learn and apply methods of innovation management and new business design (e.g. user experience design, design thinking, storytelling, consumer journey, lean start-up, value proposition, prototyping, sketching, …)
- Your studies / background are in at least one of the crucial innovation skill sets:
- consumer DESIRABILITY (marketing, market research, brand management, business psychology, …)
- business VIABILITY (business administration, entrepreneurship, business development, innovation management, business model design, …)
- solution FEASIBILITY (design, science, engineering, model making, …)
- You are committed, communicative, independent, creative, high self-motivation
- You have a user-oriented, solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- Very good English skills, ideally advanced level German
- Existing enrollment certificate mandatory or in the gap between Bachelor and Master studies
Who we are:
We - the “New Applications” team at tesa Consumer & Craftsmen - lay the foundations for tesa’s future consumer solutions (B2C) – discovering striking new fields, generating wicked ideas, creating dazzling concepts and ultimately converting flat theory into tangible business.
We need you to support us on this path! Bring in your momentum, creativity and experience and help shape the future of the tesa B2C business. We look forward to receiving your application.
Internship at tesa
Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere
Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and much more sports activities like basketball or table tennis
Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
Your internship starts as soon as possible and lasts for a period of at least 5 - 6 months.
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.
Do you think tesa?
If you are interested, take the chance, apply now and push your career to the next level.