Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
tesa’s global tax & customs team is a true partner to the business, providing real-time tax & customs support and aligning external legislative and regulatory changes with business realities.
It is responsible for giving tax & customs advice within the tesa Group and ensuring that business processes are correctly reflected in relevant tax & customs reporting and compliance processes.
We are looking for an GTS specialist who supports our dynamic tax & customs team in a changing environment.
You should be a strong self-starter, passionate about the business and foreign trade topics and enjoying the collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible contact person for the foreign trade system (SAP GTS) running at tesa
- Leading the global project teams on the cross-border rollout of the GTS functions and processes
- Responsible for the functionalities and customizing of the essential GTS modules
- Acting as the interface between the Corporate Tax & Customs, Logistics and IT department
- Train and support the global users of the system (via a global key user model)
- Completed degree in business administration, informatics or similar
- Relevant professional experience (customs, IT, taxes, logistics with an in-depth focus on GTS applications in the goods origin and preference area as well as export, export control and foreign trade master data)
- Advanced knowledge of SAP ERP (S4 / HANA)
- Extensive GTS SAP application and customizing knowledge as well as development and programming skills
- In-depth knowledge of foreign trade / customs law (regulations on the preferential origin of goods, import, export, origin under commercial law, Intrastat, export control and sanction list screening)
- Proven experience from projects or operational activities with a focus on GTS functionalities and implementation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high level of initiative and creative drive
- Project management, coordination and participation in international (project) teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English