Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- Implementing and expanding the international recruiting strategy
- Developing and strengthening the tesa employer branding strategy
- Designing and executing the global search strategies
- Initiate talent acquisition projects with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of our recruitment processes
- Partner with local hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage business expectations through a deep understanding of business goals
- Full cycle recruiting for all international roles within the company - from creating profiles and choosing recruitment channels, sourcing talents in various ways (active and passive), to interviewing candidates and conducting salary negotiations.
- Keep an overview of our hiring needs and drive the international recruiting process effectively
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably with an HR focus
- Several years of international full lifecycle recruiting experience within a corporate dynamic or search firm environment
- Ability to identify the most efficient candidate pipeline channels and strategies to inspire and attract candidates, and guide them successfully through the recruiting process
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn recruiting tools and proactive sourcing
- Absolute focus on the candidate experience