- Project phase: follow up the constructions and facility setup, record and archive all necessary info as input for maintenance after handover
- Operation phase: monitor and maintain all facility units in good conditions to support plant operation
Tasks during project phase
- Support Owners Representative in all aspects of construction and installation
- Close co-working with constructor, EPCM construction management, tesa project management
- Follow up the construction, check and record installation vs design drawings, especially the hidden parts like underground superstructure, pipes, cables.
- Support project team for the construction and MEP utilities installation, such as RTO, boiler, compressor, chiller, HVAC and so on
- Document all necessary construction and installation processes
- Receive training from the utilities suppliers as input for internal training material preparation
- Prepare work instructions, checklist for all utilities.
Responsibility after project
- Planning, administration and management of buildings and their technical systems and facilities
- Develop operation manuals, safety procedures and contingency plans
- Facility related trouble shooting and emergency repair or arrange the third-party service time
- Good management of related spare parts， make sure no major breakdown due to spare parts shortage
- Make sure safety and quality of supplier construction and maintenance activity according to the contract, archive the record and history data, do the analysis report regularly
- Continuous improvement of machinery, including safety, quality and efficiency.
- Budget and track maintenance costs
- Make 5 years plan of related equipment with priority and budget
- Make sure the calibration and inspection of special equipment according to relevant regulations.
- Make sure RTO DRE achieve the target, meanwhile total air emission within government requirement, do monthly analysis and report, take actions when abnormal
- Manage preventive and predictive maintenance plan and implement, achieve the target of machine availability
- Energy consumption statistics and analysis, do monthly report, make plans to reduce energy consumption
- Manage training and developing of subordinate
- Manage 6S of related area
- Bachelor degree, electrical or mechanical building
- Bachelor degree, facility management
- Bachelor degree, building and construction
- Familiar with industrial buildings (Construction, MEP, BIM)
- Familiar with the working principle of the facility machinery, including the operation, maintenance and planning of the related systems, such as building, HV/LV, water treatment, chiller, air compressor, boiler, RTO, HVAC, Backup-Power-Generator, firefighting, Building management system, CCTV, Network, Housekeeping cleaning room, etc.
- Ability to understand electrical, engineering, civil engineering drawings, drawing ability CAD
- Basic PLC/BIM knowledge is preferred
Personal characteristics & behaviour
- Strong motivation to learn, have ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership
- Proficient Computer skills including MS Word, Excel;
- Excellent command of English
- Attractive salary and bonus (13th month fixed bonus and variable bonus)
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Annual leave entitlement: 14 days per year, one more day each additional year until maximum 24 days per year
- Great working environment which promotes people values and sustainability.
- Opportunities for self-development and career advancement
Please submit your CV to employment.tSH@tesa.com. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.