From the first discovery that tesa® products can be used for data storage, to unique marking technologies and digital tools – since our founding in 2001, we have developed into a leading solution provider for digital transformation at the product level.
For brands that want to go digital, we connect their products with the digital world. By creating unique markings and digital tools, we let products communicate with consumers, exchange data, and interact with track & trace systems.
As a full subsidiary of tesa®, we are part of tesa SE within the Beiersdorf Group. The profound experience of Beiersdorf in international brand management with its own global brands such as Nivea and Eucerin, as well as the expertise of tesa® with market-leading adhesive solutions, is merged with the pioneering digital competence of tesa scribos®. This exceptional combination enables us to design unique solutions for our international customers from all kinds of industries. Based on extensive consultations, we develop, customize and implement solutions – all from one source. Our clients include world-leading companies such as Peugeot, BOSCH, Castel Frères, Danone and Chloé.
- Projects in the areas of product digitalization and brand protection
- Manage projects from the first customer contact until the solution is rolled out
- Work closely with the sales team to consult the customer to find the best solution
- Be responsible for all aspects of the solution and its implementation
- Manage third party contractors for production line modifications or IT services
- Provide specification documents for production and for the customer
- Support Marketing and R&D in the development of new products
- Projects which interface IT, Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- A technical/scientific back ground combined with an affinity to marketing/sales
- Project management/consulting experience of min. 3 years
- Readiness to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
- A track record of working in projects connected to product digitalization
- The motivation to work in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to think economically and to prioritize
- A solution focused, constructive attitude
- A high level of motivation to make things work
- The ability to self-reflect and to adapt working methods
- Assertiveness and the ability to handle conflicts