Service Excellence for Converters
Partners beyond tape
Before their application, adhesive tapes often need to be slit, printed, die-cut, and customized to the individual customer requirements. Tape converting is a complex science and that is why we do not only provide our Converters with the right adhesive tapes, but also with the highest level of technical, commercial, marketing, and logistical support.
Our closest Partners are also invited to join the tesa® Converter Alliance Program, gaining access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
tesa teams draw on decades of experience in converting, in close contact with Partners and end-customers worldwide:
- tesa Converter Experts and Engineers offer dedicated on-site and remote consultancy
- Our labs are equipped with the most updated prototyping and testing machinery
- We share our historical tape knowledge by organizing technical trainings and open house events
With production sites in all continents, well-stocked warehouses, and affiliates in 50+ countries, our customers rely on quick deliveries and reliable assistance at all stages:
- Minimum order quantity of only 1 log roll on most standard orders
- Quick sampling in different formats (e.g. mini-log rolls, A4 sheets)
- Constantly tested product quality
Capitalizing on experience in B2C and B2B markets, we specifically develop marketing materials, content, and tools to support Converter Partners:
- Display featuring brochures and tape samples
- Calculator App for quick tape-related conversions
- Digital content for websites, communication material, and marketing campaigns
- Webinars and events for Partners and end-customers
tesa® Converter Alliance Program
Grow your business as an Alliance Partner
The tesa® Converter Alliance Program gives you access not only to our broadest product assortment but also to our highest level of technical, sales, and marketing support, incentives, bonuses, alignment sessions, and prioritized assistance.