Our new tesa EasySplice® assortment is tailored individually to different printing conditions, machines, papers, and splicing tape uses:
• Our tesa EasySplice® 51780 PrintLine Plus offers the improved contact adhesive combined with a paper backing.
• The tesa EasySplice® 51786 Detect Plus combines the improved adhesive with an aluminized backing for inductive detection in press and post-press.
• Our tesa EasySplice® 51788 Black Plus offers the improved adhesive and a black-colored backing for optical splice detection.
• The new tesa EasySplice® 51680 Rotogravure Plus has a splitting strip with a wavy design for splicing of very critical papers on wider webs, especially on gravure printers. Different paper grades and reel stand types require a variety of opening forces:
• “Low” for belt-driven reel stands and splicing of thin or low-quality papers (product versions PV12 and PV16).
• “Standard” for splicing of most paper grades (product version PV13).
• “High” (double splitting strip) for long-term storage of prepared reels or splicing of thicker paper grades (product version PV10).