PDF – 35 kB
tesa EasySplice® 51780 PrintLine Plus
Double-sided splicing tape
Product descriptiontesa® 51780 EasySplice® PrintLine Plus is a double-sided integrated flying splice tape consisting of a flat-back paper and an acrylic adhesive.
tesa® 51780 EasySplice® PrintLine Plus features especially
- Very high tack properties
- Extremely high shear resistance
- Extremely good heat resistance
- Best adhesion on coated and uncoated paper
- Low splice thickness
- Printable and coatable backing
- Smooth and easy application due to flexible backing
Following functions are provided:
- Slit liner for the secure fixation of the top sheet.
- Adhesive formulation adjusted to high temperature requirements with very high tack properties for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- One splitting strip with paper backing for a smooth opening of the new paper reel without jeopardizing the printing process
Main applicationstesa® 51780 EasySplice® PrintLine Plus is particularly suitable for:
- Flying splices in web printing industry
Elongation at break
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.