Adhesive Tape Solutions for Automotive Glazing
From sealing to assembling – our tapes facilitate a perfect view and safe driving.
Because a car has so much glass, there is a need for new technologies that are in line with the general requirements of automotive glazing: low weight, design and safety. In order to meet these needs, we develop self-adhesive tape solutions for glass applications.
We are present around the world, which mean that we are always close to you and can give you the individual support. By working together closely we can implement even the most challenging projects.
Our tapes are ideally suited to the different steps of glass assembly for cars. The proven benefits of our system solutions include:
- Permanent mounting of weather strips on windscreen, rear, roof and encapsulated quarter window glass
- Permanent mounting of water box seals
- Permanent mounting of attachment parts like aeroflaps and emblems on rear window glass
- Permanent mounting of distance pads between glass and flanges
- Mounting of windscreens, cables and water hoses
- Masking of window flanges to enable primerless mounting of windscreen, rear, roof and encapsulated quarter window glass
- Protection of glass to reduce part wear and noise with the help of gliding tape
- Tamperproof encoding of car window panes using high-precision security marking