7805 Black Line is a deep black double-sided acrylic foam tape for mounting automotive exterior trims and parts. It provides high bonding power on MSE clear coats and plastics like ABS and chromed ABS, and performs outstandingly on PC and PMMA. Its impressive cold shock resistance is based on a modified acrylic foam core, which assures a reliable bond even at extreme low temperatures.
Being viscoelastic, tesa
7805 Black Line optimally absorbs and dissipates dynamic and static loads. This exceptional capability enables tesa
7805 Black Line to compensate for extreme physical stress caused by different thermal elongation of bonded parts in changing temperature conditions.
Also available in 0.8 mm, 1.1 mm, 1.2 mm, and 1.5 mm formats.
- Deep black color for enhanced appearance and design flexibility
- Excellent cold shock performance
- High humidity and UV resistance
- Closed cell acrylic foam core
- Viscoelastic acrylic foam core to compensate for different thermal elongation of bonded parts