Abrasion resistant anti-squeak and gliding UHMW-PE tape
tesa® 51206 is an ageing and abrasion resistant high density PE tape coated with an acrylic adhesive.
- very good slip properties and self lubricating
- very low wear and low friction loss
- excellent chemical resistance to acids, alkalis and aggressive gases
- very good acoustic damping
- exceptionally high notched impact strength
- high energy absorption capacity at high stress levels
For use in transport, packaging, food, printing, plastic, aluminium and textile industries.
- sliding-aid for car roofs, copiers, fax machines, drawers, coin and cigarette dispensers, etc
- protection of harnesses in high friction areas
- noise and wear reduction for trim parts
- equipping of conveyor belts as a sliding surface
- noise reduction at bottle filling and packaging stations
|Elongation at break||300 %|
|Type of adhesive||pure acrylic|
|Type of liner||white|
|Tensile strength||43 N/cm|
|Total thickness||114 µm|
|Abrasion resistance||very good|
|Adhesion to steel||4.3 N/cm|
tesa® 51206 is offered on a paper liner for converting and die-cutting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.