Our Energy Guidelines
- We attach great importance to the sustainable handling of energy and energy efficiency.
- We undertake to comply with legal regulations and requirements regarding energy use and energy consumption and are furthermore committed to continuous improvement of operational energy management and energy efficiency.
- We undertake to make allowance for energy efficiency as a major basis for our decisions when selecting new machines or installations and in the technical equipment of buildings.
- We regularly monitor our energy requirements and consumption. At the same time, we undertake to identify and evaluate energy saving potential and implement the measures deduced with appropriate resources.
- We actively involve our employees in energy management, inform them regularly of our activities and provide them with further education in the context of training measures.
- We involve contractual partners and third party companies that will be working for us in our energy management.
Efficient Use of Resources
We aim to offer our customers products that have as little environmental impact as possible over their entire lifecycle. To accomplish this, we develop ecofriendly, solvent-free production methods, use renewable and recycled raw materials where possible, conserve resources, and prevent production waste. We take care to ensure resource efficiency from the early stages of developing our products and the methods used to produce them. Measures to this end are an integral part of our environmental protection activities as a company. We also regularly raise awareness among our employees regarding the subjects of reducing and sorting waste.