- Closely communicating with the functional consultants/ designers, understanding the requirements and transforming these into technical designs
- Responsible for the ABAP development based on the technical designs.
- Performing complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation / enhancement of the SAP modules.
- To ensure the designs are fit for purpose and meet both business requirements and expectation
- Prioritize all requests concerning developments for SAP Roll Out together with the Program/Project Manager, Business Process Team Leader
- Ensure the stability and performance of SAP system
- Ensure the SAP system requests (RFC) to deliver according to the defined and agreed SLA
- Determine the feasibility of the process and technical designs
- Propose the workable and better approach solutions from technical perspective.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Min 2 -3 years of relevant SAP ABAP experience
- Possess following ABAP Programming Skills: BADI, User/Customer Exit, Screen Exit, Enhancement Implementation, Substitution/Validations, Fiori, BTE, Smart form, SAP Script, ALV reporting, Dialog programming, ABAP object, Data dictionary, Function Module, ADOBE forms, Object Oriented Programming, Executable program (ea: include and reports), BAPI.
- SAP knowledge on IDOC : Partner Profile, RFC setup, etc.
- SAP Workflow and SAP OSS Notes implementation knowledge.
- SAP System migration experience preferred in SPAU and SPDD.
- Strong analytical skills, able to take ownership of the problem and provide resolution
- Solution and result orientated
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Team player
We appreciate your interest in tesa tape Asia Pacific. Please contact us below.
In the event that we wish to arrange a personal interview, we will contact you by mail or phone.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment at tesa tape Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.