tesa is looking for a young professional who, reporting directly to the Planning Team Leader, will be responsible for ensuring the availability of the finished product at the regional warehouses and availability of the raw material for production. He will also be responsible for developing a production plan for the production lines assigned, which is consistent with the objectives of service level, flexibility and cost control. A first experience in planning, ideally in companies operating in an international context.
- You will deal with the analysis of sales forecasts and consumption for the products assigned as a prerequisite to the preparation of the production plan.
- You will have the objective of respecting the level of service required for the work centers of its responsibility, while optimizing the level of stocks on a global scale and optimizing the production sequences.
- You interface and exchange information with the customer service and the global demand planners to define the needs and prepare the operational plan, as well as with the main plant functions for the preparation of the production plan.
- You work on processes and with integrated information systems, focusing on optimizing the production plan and analyzing data in favor of continuous improvement.
- You supply raw materials from national and international suppliers in time and quantity for the work centers of its responsibility, ensuring the execution of the plan.
- You will play a key role in the proposal of continuous improvement projects in the Supply Chain area.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Knowledge of information system (preferably SAP), as well as the main IT supports, Excel in particular
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
- Problem solving
- Good knowledge of English - spoken and written
- Residence/Domicile: province of Varese, Como, Monza and north of Milan.
We want to work with people who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. Innovation, creativity, proactivity and agility in problem solving as well as being open minded with attitude to work in team complete the profile. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas.
Application by sending an email with object “Global Supply Planner” attaching your CV, motivation letter and actual compensation.