The Sales Representative is our first, front line operational contact for defined customers and is involved in advising and recommending products. In this dynamic role you will interact with customers frequently; Presenting product launches and quoting price offers and you are involved in the order taking.
- Promote and sell tesa products to customers to increase distribution and sales
- Plan and organize effective use of time to meet the demands of the territory
- Reporting of field sales activity required through company specified CRM system
- Gain customer's trust, knowledge and needs and share this information with the Line Manager
- Create strong and good relations with the customers – tesa ambassador
- Present the assortment and make sure listed assortment is in the shelves – visibility of tesa at the Point of Sales (POS)
- Promote complete defined assortment with focus on specialties (e.g. Precision Masking)
- Check and update shelves
- Present new products and categories
- Present promotions and campaigns
- Product training of shop staff
- Implement shelf concept and secondary placements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business & Sales or equivalent
- Relevant experience - B-to-B sales, in the paint, building or hardware industry
- Sales experience (min. 3 years)
- General Knowledge of the industry and the market of the assigned segment
- Good communication and negotiation skills and talented networker
- Strong customer focus and hunting attitude
- Fluent in French, Dutch and in English
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice.
In the Benelux team we appreciate input and a pro-active attitude. No question and initiatives cannot be put on the table. Our team spirit is high and we help each other. We are result driven and we celebrate our success’ and share our adversity. We will welcome you as a trusted colleague!