This role is responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of tesa’s products. The Product Manager will align with the BU leadership and Regional Marketing team to craft the strategy around the product assortment along with market development and marketing activities in North America.
The position is responsible for all operational aspects of assigned products including new requests, market pricing, price monitoring, smog, supporting product quality topics, packaging, and new product specifications. This role includes market analysis, competitive analysis, and is responsible to collaborate with R&D (Regional & Global) on product development efforts.
- Management of assigned assortment for Print & Paper team which includes flexo (including Twinlock), print & paper.
- Support implementation of strategy as well as concepts/programs aligned with BU strategies.
- Develop marketing content for white papers, blogs, etc. to promote tesa products and programs.
- Drive market development activities to increase market demand for tesa products.
- Ensure an optimal flow of information between BU objectives and regional marketing team to effectively drive growth in the market.
- Initiate promotional activities including sales materials, promotions, and participation in regional and national customer events to support sales growth.
- Align with Sales Director on pricing strategy for assigned assortments including Twinlock.
- Coordinate Forecasting with Supply Chain to ensure optimal inventory and safety stock levels.
- Lead Business Case submission to the BU.
- Work with Marketing to develop timeline and execution of new product launches.
- Collaborate with international colleagues on product development topics, strategy implementation and market needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous relevant industry experience
- Product Management &/or Market Development experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Must have leadership, strategic thinking, and organizational skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills and business acumen to interact successfully with our Internal and External Customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with CRM software
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 30%
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus