The Operational Sales Support is responsible for all supporting activities towards the sales team in the Benelux.
He/She is a full member and the crucial backbone of the tesa sales force in the Benelux, acting as the Sales Support we highly appreciate pro activity in this role. Providing the sales team with market analysis’, input, ideas and also acting as a commercial sparring partner in all our sales activities in the Benelux. Therefore this role could be ideal for a person who has the commercial attitude and has the ambition in time to step up into a front line sales position within tesa.
- Collect and ship POS material to sales promotors and merchandisers
- Management of Samples Requests Form. CS have access to different files (including ICP list) to check the correctness of the NART (e.g. Nart closed, non-active, active on a different channel, etc). Shipment of product samples to customers / merchandising team / sales reps
Shipment of campaign trade gifts to customers
Supports the preparation of customer meetings e.g. data, analysis, ppt presentation
- Connecting with the PM general info about a product (mainly request done by our Sales Teams)
- Customized campaigns for customers, proposal of range, discounts and visual presentation (ppt)
- Send Safe Data Sheets / PI Sheet / Pictures to customers and sales team
- Send info about products, descriptions, pictures, catalogues, flyers to customers.
- Bachelor degree preferred (economics, business administration, marketing, …) with additional job related certifications/experiences.
- Fluent local languages (Dutch) and English in speech and writing.
- Experience in sales environment gained in role in commercial organization/ multinational company
- Marketing experience is an asset
- Experience from working in a Matrix organization
- Strong customer focus
- Strong administration skills (Office & SAP)
- Organizing skills and good coordinator
- Creativity, Service-minded and ability to multi-task
- Team worker and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Deadline driven
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice.
In the Benelux team we appreciate input and a pro-active attitude. No question and initiatives cannot be put on the table. Our team spirit is high and we help each other. We are result driven and we celebrate our success’ and share our adversity. We will welcome you as a trusted colleague!