As part of its development in the automotive industry and in order to support its growth with Stellantis, particularly in Italy, we are recruiting our new Key Account Manage Automotive.
Are you passionate about the automotive industry?
Do you have proven successful experience as an account manager, in particular with Stellantis (FCA + PSA)?
Are you ready to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions?
Apply now and experience tesa!
You will join an international team with the objective to initiate and implement new solutions responding to the rapid evolutions in the world of automotive.
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustain-able adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together
Do you strive for success within a global operating company?
Then apply now!
As Key Account Manager Automotive, you are accountable and take the lead for:
- Strategically important key customers (Star and Prospects): STELLANTIS
- Building strong long-term win-win partnerships between tesa and key customers
- Understanding the value chain of the customers & evaluating the customer’s needs well as the decision making units and processes
- Being the voice of the customer and driving it across the organization
- Securing achievement of the business targets for the segment, responsible for achieving PNS, M1 and WOC targets while keeping costs within budgets approved in the ABP.
- Generating a Key Account Plan where strategic long-term account development is thoroughly analysed and translated into concrete short/mid/long-term actions and priorities from which to steer all related company functions.
- Initiating measures for target achievement on the basis of the approved ABP in line with the line manager. Comments on budget deviations and assists the implementation of counter measures in agreement with Sales Manager.
- Securing continuous generation of new business based on tesa innovations and benchmarking (products, applications and/or distribution channels)
- Generating new business by implementing concepts for new business development and sales activities.
- Taking part in the development and implementation of supportive structures
- Assisting the target oriented development and implementation of supporting, structural measures to achieve midterm strategic targets. Continuous process coordination between local and regional functions throughout the company.
- Collaborating in the company planning process. Actively participating in the planning procedures of the company by assisting the preparation of the company’s strategy, by advising the sales plan of the sales section and by assisting in the definition of the company plan (ABP).
- Elaborating the global business possibilities with international KAs and collaborate in the discussion and implementation of the global sales approach with the international teams.
- Securing reporting processes of the section based on companies requirements
- Securing full transparency of all ongoing activities in the section for the Management Team and for the section members according to company regulations (MS-Dynamics).
This is what we expect from you
- University degree (economics, business administration, engineering) or equivalent
- > 5 years of experience in Sales positions in a multinational company
- Marketing experience is a plus
- International experience preferred
- Know how from the specific segment businesses or equivalent businesses e.g. service companies
- Excellent communication skills and talented networker
- Advanced presentation Skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to lead a virtual team
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English and local language mandatory
Travel Expectation: The position requires regular and consistent face to face coaching and supporting of all direct reports as well as personal involvement with biggest and most critical customers, together with responsible sales team member. To achieve this, travel is required at approx. 30-40% which would be reviewed periodically based upon the needs of the business. Applicable when responsible for multiple countries (6 plants in Italy, others outside Italy, to be managed by functional repation with local KAMs)
What we offer
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you to discover new talents and assume responsibility at an early stage. In addition to very attractive compensation, we offer you good social benefits in an international environment.