Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
tesa’s global tax team is a true partner to the business, providing real-time tax support and aligning external legislative and regulatory changes with business realities.
It is responsible for giving tax advice within the tesa Group and ensuring that business processes are correctly reflected in relevant tax reporting and compliance processes.
We are looking for an international tax manager who supports our dynamic tax team in a changing environment.
You should be a strong self-starter, passionate about the business and in regards to local and international tax topics.
You should also enjoy the collaboration with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Partner with international group functions, providing tax input and advice during cross-functional projects and discussions
- Support internal restructuring and M&A projects
- Preparation of potential defense strategies in tax audits / procedures
- Analysis of group´s tax position according to IFRS
- Actively monitoring external tax developments, analyzing their relevance to tesa and communicating these developments to relevant Stakeholders
- University Degree
- Tax consultant exam advantageous
- 7 - 9 years of international tax experience, including solid grounding in transfer pricing (preferably experience from Big 4 companies)
- Good analytical skills and ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Well-developed communication skills
- Well structured, independent working style
- Fluent English