The purpose of this role is to implement and support tesa’s FP&P segment strategies to meet objectives for sales growth within tesa’s FP&P assortment. The role is accountable for collaborating with the sales teams in the hub UK/Nordics and working directly with the decision-making and influencing stakeholders at the customers for assigned target project opportunities, as well as internal stekeholders.
Strong focus is set on the technical questions and implementation.
- Responsible for coordinating company efforts related to target accounts or projects as assigned by sales management. Key metrics include but are not limited to: sales development, contracts/pricing, tesa share of account business, customer satisfaction, quality, service.
- Develop/execute/maintain project pipeline for tesa opportunities at assigned target accounts.
- Understand and communicate customer requirements and needs throughout the tesa organization, then translate into business opportunities.
- Foster collaboration within FP&P team and key stakeholders to solve customer problems and deliver innovative solutions.
- Support project implementations and ramp-ups for tesa key projects as assigned.
- Ensure and support effective maintenance of customer data in tesa global CRM system.
- Secure compliance of legal matters and tesa internal guidelines (Code of Conduct, tesa Compliances Principles, Antitrust Compliance etc.)
- Offering phone / mail / on-site support to the hub Nordics and UK
- Training of the FP&P sales team members in practice (e.g. on the job) and theory. (e.g. webinars and traditional training meetings).
- Strong teamwork among the team of FP&P BDMs and strong cooperation with BU DGM. Taking over an active role in and being an integral member of defined virtual KA sales teams.
- If needed and meaningful take over own customer responsibilities.
- Relevant experience in business development.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in the print industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence complex organizational structures related to production and technology at the customer.
- Strong analytical skills / creative problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to navigate complex business negotiations, business case understanding and develop contracts/supply agreements.
- Open minded and reflective
- Strong customer focus, especially in the area of customer’s technology and processes in use
- Ability to lead a virtual team
- Skilled and proficient in use of computers to include but not limited to Microsoft products-Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint-as well as ability to use Customer Relationship Management software programs.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning and adaptation capabilities
- Advanced presentation Skills
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice.
Our team spirit is based on trust and cooperation. We appreciate your input and a pro-active attitude. No questions and initiatives cannot be put on the table. Our team spirit is high and we help each other. We are result driven and we celebrate our success’ and share our adversity. We will welcome you as a trusted colleague!