PDF – 34.7 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4661 is a strong acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 148 mesh woven rayon fabric backing and a natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4661 is an all-round cloth tape for a wide range of applications, often used for belting of components.
- high adhesion, even on rough surfaces
- very high tensile strength
- available in 7 colors: black, white, grey, yellow, blue, red, green
- Blue version available with Liner (PV15)
- Marking of wires and cables
- Bundling of pipes, profiles etc.
- Noise and scrub protection
- Color coding
- Securing of sharp edges
- Sealing of cartons, tins and tubes
- Belting of components, nails, screws, bicycle, rims etc.
- Floor marking
- Floor coating
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
145 count per square inch
Available as Spools
Straight tear edges
Easy to write on
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.