Terms & Conditions
Given the wide range of opportunities and risks that the Internet offers, we ask you to observe the following general conditions for the use of our website, which we have laid down for your and our protection. Thank you for your understanding.
This website is intended for U.S. visitors. It does not apply to tesa tape inc.’s affiliate websites. Information gathered on the Website is stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
1. Updating of these conditions of use
Due to the constant technical and legal innovations, we must amend or update the existing conditions of use from time to time. Please check each time before you use our website when the last version of the conditions was posted on the website. The most recent post was in April 2017.
2. Copyright and other protective rights
All the content of our website, including the texts, images, graphic representations, audio and video files are, insofar as this is not expressly stated to the contrary, our property and may not be reproduced, changed, transmitted, reused, appropriated, utilised or in any other way made use of for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent. Please note that an infringement of our copyright or any other protective rights may lead to civil or criminal proceedings being initiated against you.
3. Exclusion of liability
- This website could contains links to websites of other suppliers gives no guarantee or bears any liability for any possible illegal content or other legal infringements found on the websites of external suppliers.
- The information on this website was put together and checked with the greatest care. Nevertheless we take no responsibility for its currency, accuracy, completeness and/or quality.
- The use of this website and the downloading of data is at your own risk. tesa tape, inc. bears no responsibility for any damage, in particular to data files, hard/software of the user, arising as a result of such an action.
4. Closing Provisions
If any provision of these terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these terms shall remain unaffected.
If you want to report legal infringements on our web sites do not hesitate to contact us.