The distribution landscape is becoming more and more challenging. Digitalization, globalization and consumerization of B2B buying change customers expectation and buying behavior. Trends such as sustainability, industry 4.0 and automation of production chains have impact on tape and adhesive solution requirements. We offer not only superior products, but technical specialized knowhow and training focussed on adhesive solutions. For the growing impact of e-commerce, we offer exclusive content to optimally promote tesa® products in the digital world. With tesa as a reliable and knowledgable partner, let us turn challenges into opportunities and grow our business together.
Industrial Distribution Partners
For experts. From experts.
As an Industrial Trade Partner, your company has access to the highest level of tesa products, services and value within the tesa offer, giving your company a competitive edge in the marketplace. With our adhesive solutions and extensive knowhow we improve processes and products of companies worldwide.
Benefits of partnering with tesa
High Quality Tapes
In depth adhesive knowhow
Global Presence and R&D
Renowned Tape Brand
1st Class Promotional Content
Our extensive tape and adhesive solution assortment for distribution partners
Download our distribution assortment catalog
Grow your business - Become a tesa® Alliance Partner
Hear what our partners say
Exclusive advantages for tesa® Alliance Partners
Benefit from our exclusive cooperation and the strong tesa® brand, first class products and individual service solutions. Just like our products are tailored to the needs of our end customers, our partner program is tailored to the specific requirements of industrial distribution and converting companies:
- We offer Alliance Partners extensive technical support for customer projects with development and testing in the laboratories or our Customer Solution Center (CSC).
- Thanks to intensive sales support, we accompany partners to customer site and take care of problem solving.
- We support your Marketing teams with providing product content, promotional material such as brochures and flyers or mutual PR and digital campaigns for products.
- tesa® Alliance Partners receive regular trainings to be up to date with newest adhesive developments and offer optimal service to end customers.
- Our partners receive exclusive pre-information about new launches or updates.
Download our tesa® Alliance Partner program brochure
General ApplicationsRead more
Building IndustryRead more
Print & Paper