Please note that we recommend using tesa
® Adhesion Promoter as a surface pre-treatment. It leads to a significant improvement in adhesion levels, avoids moisture infiltration, and promotes long-term resistance against harsh environmental factors. Which tesa
® Adhesion Promoter should be used depends on the substrates and the application. We will be glad to advise you in order to find the right solution.
For permanent outdoor applications with load-bearing requirements, our first recommendation is tesa
707x High Resistance.
Selected product thicknesses of our 705x series are available with adhesive neutralized edges.
- PV12: Transparent PET liner – unbranded
- PV26: White paper liner – unbranded
- PV28: Blue film liner – unbranded
- PV32: White paper liner – branded
- Further liner versions might be available upon request.
- tesa® ACXplus 7056 is recognized according to UL Standard 746C. UL File QOQW2.E309290
- tesa® ACXplus 7056 is recognized according to UL Standard 879. UL File UYMR2.E479260