Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- The job holder is operationally responsible for the management of products in the tesa flagship store (Shopware). This includes the planning and maintenance of new products, product data, prices and promotional prices as well as the planning of discount promotions in coordination with the Marketplace Team and the regions.
- Furthermore, the manager is responsible for monitoring the function of the store (regarding errors on the different page types, downtimes of the server, etc.)
Performance/conversion optimization through A/B testing
- The Shop and Website Content Manager is responsible for the operational management of A/B tests in the flagship store to improve the set KPIs (e.g. in the check-out process, shopping cart, product detail page, product teaser or new UX/UI elements). The optimization is also based on the findings of the Customer Service team, which is a direct interface.
- Working closely with the New Applications team, the Manager is responsible for:
- Operationally building innovation testing through the use of research tools.
- Planning, implementation and evaluation (this includes further development of tracking dashboards) of new product tests on the tesa platform (e.g. price point test, product variant test).
- Operational set-up A/B testing for new content, new products, new services.
- Creation, implementation (as applicant to Marketing) and monitoring of master content (e.g. magazine content) for tesa's own D2C business models and websites. Management of external service providers for keyword analysis, creation of magazine content (text, image, video in coordination with marketing managers) and new websites via tesa SE's CXS. Operational implementation of adjustments to product and topic pages (e.g. adjustment of images, video, texts).
Search Engine Optimization
- The jobholder is responsible for the organic performance of tesa's websites. In his/her role, the jobholder builds global SEO tracking, defines KPIs and keywords and keywords clusters and embeds monitoring processes in the organization (e.g. through international trainings of region managers). Monitor website errors (e.g. 404, missing redirects, missing meta data on pages and media) and drive remediation with agency set-up.
- Further, the job holder is responsible for managing the search engine optimized translation process of new web content and optimized pages.
- He/she monitors the technical performance (e.g. Google Web Vitals).
- Structure (concept/content/target group) of tesa newsletters. Creation of a newsletter planning per quarter. Provision of content and templates for the tesa national companies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital media, e-commerce, HFK, economics, business administration, marketing or a comparable degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the operational management of an online store or the website of a medium-sized corporation
- Very good knowledge of the production of search engine optimized content. (Knowledge of technical SEO an advantage).
- Confident handling of SEO monitoring tools like Searchmetrics, Sistrix and analysis tools like Analytics and Google Optimize.
- High level of understanding of current UX/UI trends
- Entrepreneurial thinking, high self-motivation, strong communication skills, team spirit, international mindset, analytical thinking, strategic planning, conceptual skills, creative, result-oriented work.
- Excellent written and spoken English, German desirable and command of other foreign languages an advantage
- First experience in project management in project manager functions
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Willingness to travel (20%)