Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
In your new position as the Application Solution Engineer Adhesive Tape Converter Markets you will work together with our tesa Converting Partners and our sales, marketing and product development specialists to meet
our ambitious growth and profit targets.
tesa Converting Partners are the bridge between tesa and almost all industries to transform our adhesive tape solutions into customer individual forms and sizes by utilizing either excellent rotary, flatbed, laser die-cutting or slitting technologies.
- Adhesive Tape Expertise: Support our Converting Partners and Converter Sales Specialist to select the right tesa tape solutions according to end-customer specifications.
- Engineering Expertise: Consult our Converting Partners together with tesa Automation Specialists to find the right automation partner / technologies to implement full-service solutions at end-customers.
- Liner Expertise: Develop a liner assortment for our Converting Partners together with our Product Managers to offer the best total cost solutions.
- Global on-site technical advice with focus Europe
- Technical training to adhesive tape converting partners and sales in classroom and onsite trainings, webinars, workshops and tech days
- Management of interfaces to local and global sales, marketing and development functions
- Support of business plans and strategies at adhesive tape converting partners as a technical and process expert
- Technical description of the adhesive tape converter assortment and competitor benchmarking
- Build up internal network of adhesive tape converting experts and connect cross business units and cross regional network
- Identification of strategical business fields, potentials and market trends
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Natural Sciences or Materials Science
- at least 3 years’ experience in the development or marketing of adhesive tapes and project management
- Technical know-how of typical adhesive tape converting processes
- High degree of independence and spirit of research
- Ability to persuade others and drive things forward in matrix organization
- Strong customer focus with 50% travel activities (domestic and international)
- Business fluent in German and English, another language is an advantage