Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- Research and analyze data and market insights to develop comprehensive understanding of the existing customer/consumer
- Search for insights into trade partners and put it together with consumer needs and wants from marketing team Plan
- Define, own the plan to deliver and implement long-term development strategies for product category concepts including and challenging the blend of product mix, core range, and seasonal range
- Define success criteria for your product category, and build the insights required to measure it effectively.
- Design exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Strategize positioning of a product category in order to maximize its visibility
- Research competitors and suggest appropriate pricing and promotional activities
- Work with sales, customers and merchandisers and find new ways of expanding product categories
- Supports and guides Sales/KAM functions for customer specific project
- Deep expertise and experience in Category-Management for B2C/FMCG
- Understanding how to drive performance outcomes for product categories
- Analytically rigorous and data-driven
- Dynamic, self-directed and self-motivated.
- Strong international cross-functional internal and external stakeholder and relationship management
- Excellent in networking, interpersonal and influencing skills across a diversity of cultures,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills English, German ..
- Structured project management with the ability to turn strategy into actions into results,
- Creative, Commercial and Customer Centric mindset
- High change agility with a growth mindset
- Practice in collaborative working methods (e.g. scrum, design thinking) is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- +5 years of experience in Category Management, Product Management, Business Development or other business role, in B2C (DIY environment) with clear focus (minimum 3 years) on practical and strategic responsibility in Category Management
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering, certification (GS1) in Category Management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product category throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)