The Customer Care Associate is the regular contact with customers, assuring prompt, courteous and efficient services to them. He/She is responsible for placement of orders into the system, checks order status and delivery dates, detecting and reporting any changes in demand which can affect the supply chain. Handles with problems/complains addressing the information to whom it may concern. The Customer Care Associate must be able to solve problems, related to delivered times, expedites, converted materials and stock availability.
- Manage all internal and external customer’s requirements, assuring data collection and forwarding to correct contact within tesa.
- Responsible of accurately processing and follow up on all customer orders from receipt until delivery.
- Manage customer claims, returns and coordinate with clients to solve complaints and address material shortages and overages.
- Manage Customer’s Delivery Programs and Portals.
- Maintain Customer Data Base in ERP.
- Report and follow up on all Backlog for all customers.
- Provide information to supply chain and logistics to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Maintain behavior, appearance, and standard of performance in line with the company’s Code of Conduct, policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent PC skills to include word processing and spreadsheet capabilities
- Prior experience with a customer data management system or customer care related function
- Ability to communicate via electronic mail
- Excellent phone skills and ability to work in a fast paced and multi-task environment
- Physical Requirements: Must be ambulatory to be able to utilize phone system, record keeping and a filing system
- English proficiency in oral and written communication required
Do you think tesa?
Please follow the below link to submit your resume and other required information.Apply online