Job Summary: Responsible for operating and setting up and running a machine to produce high quality products.
Principal Accountabilities/Main functions
- Uphold company safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Responsible to setup, operate, monitor and adjust sleeve machine for quality production, and perform routine machine maintenance.
- Responsible for meeting production standards.
- Responsible for keeping blade set-ups maintained.
- Work with crush cut and razor blades
- Box, package, stack finished rolls weighing up to 35 lbs to heights of up to 6 ft.
- Capable of earning and maintaining a forklift license for a motorized pallet jack.
- Move skids of material and finished goods to and from machine area with pallet jack.
- Complete production paperwork.
- Follow and give written and oral instructions/communication, and work without close supervision.
- Requires good vision and attention to detail.
- Work in a group concept; self-motivated; and able and willing to be cross-functional.
- Keep machine(s) and work area(s) neat and clean.
- Train new employees as instructed.
- Help with inventory count as needed.
- Minimal unplanned absenteeism, excluding MPMLA, FMLA .or other legally protected time off.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent work experience with basic math, written and oral communication skills as well as mechanical skills.
- Previous machine related experience preferred.
- Must be capable to run all hosts on the machine
- Stand up a significant part of the shift; lift up to 35 pounds.
- Knowledge of the metric system, preferred.
- Ability to use calculator, computer and measuring tools.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with others.
- Required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, grasp and lift up to 35 pounds throughout the shift.
- Hours: any as required, including overtime on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Must be able to work within the framework of 6S, ISO and IATF requirements.
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled