The Junior Business Analyst, Purchasing is responsible for managing North American regional systems and processes for procure to pay. The position strives to streamline, digitize, and make these processes reliable and efficient. ABA provides training and support to all demand owners with access to tesa spend.
The Junior Business Analyst, Purchasing will support tesa’s procure-to-pay process which involves stakeholders across all tesa disciplines. With the application of proper finance & procurement-related processes and tools, this spend can be maintained and improved contributing to even greater successes for tesa.
- Maintain, and optimize procurement landscape of systems, processes, and tools.
- Track projects to improve Procurement capabilities.
- Collaborate across functions of Finance, IT, Operational Procurement, and other stakeholders.
- Subject matter expert and Regional Key user of global systems.
- Focus on operating procedures and trainings with best practices.
- Monitor and ensure best practices through reporting and AI.
- Close coordination with the vendor base for system integration.
- Bachelor of Science degree required (technical-commercial and or scientific discipline).
- One to three years of experience within a purchasing function or in systems integration.
- Cross functional experience a plus.
- Experience in purchasing tools and methods
- Strong planning, analysis and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written); fluent in English, additional language(s) may be a plus
- Ability to effectively interact within multiple hierarchal levels
- Intercultural / international project experience a plus.
- Proficient in Windows / Microsoft Office; experience with ERP platforms (SAP is a plus)
- Able to travel domestically and internationally – approximately 10%.