PDF – 33.9 kB
tesa® 54999 PV1
PSA Tabbing Tape for an easy finger-lift solution
Product descriptiontesa® 54999 PV1 is a green translucent tabbing tape featuring a PET backing with a silicone adhesive and a white finger lift.
Features and benefits include:
- Translucent for an easy and secure application
- High stiffness for good workability
- White finger-lift for accurate positioning
- tesa® 54999 is available on a special white PET liner
- Finger-lift for fast liner removal on roll application and die cuts
- For straight tabbing applications, commonly used for bridging to remove the liner from several pieces of tape and/or die cuts in just one operation
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
Additional InfoDesigned for manual tabbing tape application of royal blue liner of tesa® ACXplus 78XX PV29 and 778XX PV15.
- 10x30mm incl. 10mm finger-lift
- 6x30mm incl. 10mm finger-lift
Please refer to “Tips & Tricks for tesa® Tabbing Tapes” for application guidance.
Note: tesa® 54999 PV0 is available with a yellow finger-lift. All technical data remains the same as tesa® 54999 PV1.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.