PDF – 34.3 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4302 is a smooth paper masking tape fulfilling the requirements of high demanding automotive paint jobs (water- or solvent based paints) with subsequent oven-drying up to 160°C / 320°F
The natural rubber adhesive provides high tack and adhesion to a variety of surfaces like paint, metal, glass, rubber and plastic. The smooth-to-touch paper backing has an excellent conformability and enables good cornering. Paint and filler systems adhere excellent to the reverse side avoiding any kind of flaking. Even after cooling down to room temperature it can be removed without any residues or tearing.
- tesa® 4302 is a temperature resistant masking tape fulfilling the high requirements in automotive paint jobs.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety surfaces like paint, metal, glass, rubber and plastic.
- The conformable tape enables excellent cornering and paint / filler anchorage on reverse side.
- The smooth crepe backing provides clean paint edges.
- Also removable in cold condition without tearing or leaving residues after high temperature oven drying.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.